To begin the admission process, applicants are required to fill the Application Form available at Mandhu College, front counter, or from the downloads section of this website. With the Mandhu College Application form, copies of academic records and other supporting documents must be submitted. If applying via email or online, please make sure scanned copies of documents are attached. If your copies are not attested, originals of certificates and other relevant documents must be sighted by the College for verification purposes when you come to the College on the first day.
Please make sure that you provide all the academic records and a completely filled application form to avoid further delays in processing your application.
How do I get an Application form?
- Application forms can also be downloaded online here and submitted to the email address provided.
- Application forms are available for collection at Mandhu College from Saturday to Thursday, anytime between 0800 to 1600 hrs.
A complete application should consist of the following items:
- A complete, signed application form; and
- Certified true Copy of Transcripts /GCE 'A' Level or equivalent; or Copies of GCE 'O' Level or equivalent;
- Your National ID Card must be sighted for verification
Terms and Condition for enrollment at Mandhu College
Some important policies
- Any fees paid to Mandhu College by applicants for courses and by already enrolled students will not be refunded. However, under certain circumstances, fees, or a part of fees may be refunded at the discretion of the College. The College